Public Speaking Coach
Great public speakers are not born. They are made. No matter what sort of speaker you are now, you can become a better one. You can learn how to give memorable and effective speeches that will have your audience leaning forward, eager to hear more.
James O’Loghlin is the author of ‘Umm… A Complete Guide to Public Speaking’. He hosted over 300 episodes of ‘The New Inventors on ABC-TV, and has presented programs on ABC local radio for the last 15 years. James also spent a decade as a stand-up comedian and is now one of the Australia’s most experienced and entertaining corporate speakers.
And he coaches public speaking. In a session with James, you would lean:
How to write a speech
- how to structure a speech,
- how to present the information you want to convey in an interesting way
- how to connect with the audience
- how to use slides, and how not to use them
How to deliver a speech
- how to quickly and simply break the ice
- how to fill up the room and engage your audience
- how your body language can improve your speech
- how to make your speech memorable (in a good way!)
- how to deal with nerves and ensure they don’t get in the way of your performance